Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kimmerians - sketches

Salve,
I have been doing some reserach into the Koban culture and the Kimmerioi or Kimmerians (Cimmerians), or 'Gimiraa' in the Assyrian texts,  and obviously there are many sketches I have been drawing.
 Nota bene I believe these are the Kimmerians or at least Indoeuropean nomads fighting the Assyrian in IX century BC - first known image of a Parthian shot. Talked about this here

These two are the colour one, in progress, but I would like to share them with you, gentle web travellers :)


If you are in the Northern Hemisphere, enjoy the Fall with its colours.

4 comments:

JPChapleau said...

I would like to know what license you have for your art. I really love what you do!

Dario T. W. said...

Thanks - :) . For my own art ? - full license as given in the Copyright Act of 1976 . But I am open to suggestions as my Grandmother would say - :)

JPChapleau said...

Can you contact me JP at FoeLegacies.com? I'd rather talk directly. I want to use some of your art in some role-playing game books :)

Y Mab Belgiaid said...

Excellent!