Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The wheelock reconstruction and functioning & other links



Salve,
some links sharing today -

first, I would like to share with you a link to youtube videos on  wheelock  reconstruction and functioning

Secondly, my most favourite art museum in the world, the Metropolitan Museum of Arts in New York City, made available for download many of its fine books, really great publications to read or just to look at the art. I have many of these books in my own library.

I will just share with you some links to various themes

Arms and Armour

Central Asia, China & Silk Road
1
2
3
4

European tapestries - XIV to XVI century
1
2

Limbourg Brothers


Spain
Italian painters of the Renaissance
1
2
3
4
5
6
Vermeer

Nomads of ancient China frontier

Byzantium

Persia
1
2

Shahnameh illuminations
1
2


Assyria

...and finally
from youtube:
some Spanish and Portuguese horsemanship of rejoneador while riding mostly brave Lusitanos
1
2
3
enjoy - :)


No comments: