Saturday, May 11, 2013

Daily sketch

Salve,
I am back after a short hiatus, have been travelling and reading, so let me say hello with this little sketch



Lately, I became interested in the Hugh Corbett mysteries ( I read lots of books, both fiction and non-fiction, and historical crime stories and mysteries are my favourites, simply  I do not watch TV so there is lots of time to pursue other interests), as I am going deeper into the medieval world, and I do like how this writer, Paul Doherty, painstakingly reconstructs the material and spiritual world of the XIV century while weaving his stories.  
Hasta la vista

1 comment:

Sam Wise said...

Very good sketch !! the scene is nice: remains me a figure of Sam (LoTR) giving a carrot at his pony called Bill : I hope that I will have time to paint them in the future.